The call log is generated automatically according to Union regulations.
Call log sorting and filtering rules:
Step 1: Get all employees for the current operating area.
Step 2: Generate a list of employees that are qualified to cover for a missing skill.
Step 3: Generate a list of employees that are NOT qualified to cover for a missing skill.
Step 4: Determine and list off-shift (non-adjacent) with no time off.
Step 5: Determine and list adjacent, or on shift who are on time off - who might be called (not sick or special assignment)
Step 6: Determine unqualified employees, everyone who hasn't qualified for the previous pass
Filter Conditions to list employee (except final unqualified sub-pass only uses the first condition)...
- Has not already been used in an earlier list
- Does not require "mandatory" time off due to consecutive days worked
- Can fill the missing skill
- Has not already refused the required hours
- Is eligible to call for OT (not sick or special assignment)
Sort each portion of call list by:
- Employee's previous call response (order: no response, left message, n/a, no answer, not home, refused)
- On-shift state (order: off, adjacent, on)
- Time-off type ranking (order: EDO, Special Assignment, Vacation/Stat, Paid LOA, Unpaid LOA, Training, Sick)
- Total OT hours (accepted + refused, already booked, including future portion of current year)